WolfPack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jokes 4 all

2 posters

Go down

Jokes 4 all Empty Jokes 4 all

Post  Beobane69 Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:53 pm

Post your jokes here for all to laugh at(keep them semi clean, as i am sure we have young ones here.)

so a guy walks into a bar and is snapping his fingers to a beat in his head. The bartender asks, what are you doing, the man says, I got the beat , i got the beat, i got the beat(in time with a smooth beat), Bartender says sure , ok. a few hours later another guy comes in snapping his fingers, the bartender says, let me guess, You got the beat, you got the beat, you got the beat,you got the beat. The man replies, No, i gotta booger on my finger and i can't get it off(in the same beat the bartender used). Laughing Razz Rolling Eyes bounce lol!
Beobane69
Beobane69

Back to top Go down

Jokes 4 all Empty ok so here's a few more...just for laughs guys...

Post  Gods Jade Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:44 pm

A new pastor was visiting the homes of his parishioners.
-At one house it seemed obvious that someone was at home, but no answer came to his repeated knocks at the door. Therefore, he took out a card and wrote "Revelation 3:20" on the back of it and stuck it in the door.
-When the offering was processed the following Sunday, he found that his card had been returned. Added to it was this cryptic message, Genesis 3:10."
-Reaching for his Bible to check out the citation, he broke up in gales of laughter.

Revelation 3:20 begins "Behold, I stand at the door and knock..."
Genesis 3:10 reads, "I heard your voice in the garden and I was afraid, for I was naked."

-----------------------------------

3 friends die in a car accident and they go to an orientation in heaven. They are all asked, "When you are in your casket and friends and family are talking about you, what would you like them to say?
-The first guy says,"I would like to hear them say that I was a great doctor of my time, and a great family man."
-The second guy says, "I would like to hear that I was a wonderful husband and school teacher which made a huge difference in our children of tomorrow."
-The last guy replies, "I would like to hear them say ... Look, He's Moving
Gods Jade
Gods Jade

Back to top Go down

Jokes 4 all Empty ok...here's another...i laughed :p

Post  Gods Jade Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:20 pm

There were three fathers to be in a hospital waiting room, waiting for their babies to be born.

The first nurse comes out and tells the first father, "Congratulations you're the father of twins!" He says, “Great! I am the manager for the Minnesota Twins.”

The second nurse comes out and tells the second father, "Congratulations you're the father of triplets”! He says, "That's cool! I work for 3M."

The third father opens the window and jumps out.

The third nurse comes out, and asks, “Where's the third father?"

One of the other fathers said, "Oh he jumped out the window.”

The nurse asks, "Why?"

He replied, "He works for Seven Up!"
Gods Jade
Gods Jade

Back to top Go down

Jokes 4 all Empty Re: Jokes 4 all

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: